terça-feira, 15 de outubro de 2013

Amanhã foi o dia # 2

A musica escolhida por nós e que homenageia o nosso grande dia.


                                                             From this moment on


From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is wherw i belong
From this moment on

From this moment i have been blessed
I live only fou your happiness
And for your love i´d give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
I Can´t wait to live my life with you
I cant´t wait to start
You and i will never be apart
my dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as i live
I will love you, I promisse you this
There is nothing I wouldn´t give
From this moment on

You´re the reason i believe on love
And you´re the answers to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the 2 of us
My dreams came true because of you






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário